The safety of your investment is of paramount importance to Ford South Africa and also to ensure that the integrity of a Ford vehicle, that has been involved in an accident, is retained.
The Ford Customer now has a recognized approval repairer network to cater for the accident related needs. By establishing an Approved Body Repair Centre network, Ford South Africa will assure that the repair meets our exact safety and quality specifications to ensure your vehicle is running as it should.
A network of Ford Approved Body Repair Centres has been established throughout the country, to form part of Ford's accident management strategy. These highly professional Repair Centres offer a service that takes away the uncertainty, worry and inconvenience that follows an accident.
Ford Approved Body Repair Centre will offer its clients:-
- A detailed computerized repair cost estimate;
- Customer courtesy services;
- Assistance with insurance company claim procedures;
- Quality repairs conducted by Ford South Africa trained Body and Paint technicians to global Ford standards;
- On-going feed-back to the Customer on the repair progress of the vehicle;
- Repairs conducted using the latest equipment and repair technologies;
- Quality checks to ensure that the vehicle is returned to you as close as possible to its original condition using the highest possible craftsmanship standards.
By using Ford's network of carefully selected Approved Body Repair Centres, computerized management systems are conveniently placed in your area, Ford Customers will receive paint, body and craftsmanship guarantees. This will assure that the vehicle's warranty and maintenance plan remain intact and validated.
To ensure that Ford South Africa's accident management strategy is beneficial to you. Ford South Africa has secured the support of major insurance companies, towing operators and emergency services, who will work hand-in-hand with Ford South Africa, in delivering to you the superior service and delight you deserve.
To deliver on this, we at Ford want to support you, our valued customer, whether in a vehicle accident, requiring emergency assistance or just for your peace of mind that your vehicle is in professional hands.
Ford South Africa's accident management process will assure your convenience, allowing you to walk away from your vehicle knowing that:
- An accredited Roadside Assistance provider handles your vehicle with care (AA)
- Your vehicle is taken to an Approved Body Repair Centre for quality repair
- Your vehicle is scrutinized by an accredited Ford Dealer before being returned to you
- Your vehicle Warranty and Maintenance Plan remain intact and validated
- Your vehicle meets the specified quality and safety standards you deserve.
For further information contact your nearest Authorized Ford Dealer, Ford Approved Body Repair Centre or the Ford Customer Care Line on 0860 011022.
Click here for a list of Ford Approved Body Repair Centres.